If you love listening to music on Spotify just like millions of people every day. But looking forward to changing your username due to some reason? And you are unable to do it? Then worry not you have come to the right place. We receive requests from A lot of people every day asking us to explain step by step to change the Spotify Account Username. So, if you are also one of them, then you read this article till the end. And we will show you step by step how you can change the Spotify account username.
We all know how popular Spotify is and millions of people use it every day to listen to their favorite songs and podcasts. There 286 million active Spotify users from around the world and growing. It is available on all operating systems such as Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. You can easily log in to your Spotify account and listen to your favorite tracks wherever you want.
But, despite all these facts, you couldn’t be able to change your username on Spotify until now but below we explain step by step how you can change yours easily.
Change Spotify Username on your Phone
If you prefer listening to songs on mobile phones and have a Spotify app installed on your phone. Then you can change your username your Android or iOS device. Follow the steps given below to change the username easily.
1. If you have deleted the app, install the app from Play Store or App store.
2. Login to the Spotify Account. Login to the same Spotify account of which username you need to change.
3. After logging in, press on home button located in the bottom left corner and click on it.
4. After clicking on it, you have to click on the settings. In settings, you will see the Social Button tab, click on it. After that, click on Facebook. Clicking on it will lead you to the FB Login page, where you have to enter your FB credentials and then login.
5. Once logged in to Facebook through the Spotify Account, you will see your same FB username appearing on the Spotify account as well.
So there were some workarounds to change your Spotify Account username. Unfortunately, you can’t change the username by any other method as of now. We will update this guide if we find any other way to change the Spotify Account name.
Change Spotify Username with Facebook using PC
If you have a PC and you listen to songs on it, you can change your username with the help of it. But before that, you need to make sure that you are not connected to Facebook before.
Follow the steps below to change Spotify Account Username with the help of FB.
1. First of all, open your Spotify application on either Mac or Windows.
2. Check your current username first. You will see your username by clicking on the upper right hand corner.
3. After that you will see settings button, click on the setting button. And check for the Facebook button in the social list tab.
4. Click on “Connect to Facebook” button. After clicking on that button, you will be redirected to the Facebook Login Page.
5. Enter your Facebook ID and password and click on login. In doing so, your Spotify account will be connected to Facebook. Thus, Your username will be changed to the one that you have on your Facebook account. It is that simple, isn’t it?
By following all the steps above, you will be able to change your Spotify Username with the help of PC.
Many people in the comment section were asking how Can I change Spotify username. So we thought to make a step by step guide how to do so. So here we have discussed how we can change our current username using the steps given above. There is no other way you can change your username of the Spotify account. We are sure that if you follow these steps, you can also change your username easily. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this topic, feel free to ask your question below in the comment section. Keep visiting us for awesome tips and tricks.