If you are looking for how you can cancel Netflix subscription then you are at the right place. Today, we will explain how you can easily cancel Netflix’s active subscription to your account. If you love binge-watching movies, web series then Netflix is like a heaven to you. Netflix offers unlimited movies, TV Shows, and more for a fixed monthly recurring fee. And if you have opted for one of these plans and don’t want to continue further, we will explain how you can easily unsubscribe from Netflix. Stay tuned to know more.
As mentioned before, Netflix is a Binge-watching king, and it is for an obvious reason. Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services available on the internet with a verity of award-winning shows, movies, anime, and much more. You can watch Netflix on almost all your devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, streaming media services, and gaming consoles too.
Netflix also has a handful of flexible plans to choose from. You can start watching Netflix on your mobile with an introductory plan at 199₹. Despite all these facts, if you have ever opted for one of these plans and want to cancel the Netflix subscription, then go through the following step by step guide.
Cancel Netflix Subcription using your Phone or Tablet
If you use your smartphone or tablet to watch movies and web series, you can easily opt-out of the Netflix Subscription service within few clicks. Follow the steps below to know more.
1. First of all, Download Netflix app from Android or Apple App store depending upon the device you use.
2. Sign in the through account of which you want to cancel the subscription.
3. After signing in, click on the hamburger menu located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. After that, you will see a list of options. Now, Click on the “Account” button.
5. Clicking on the account button will redirect you to the page where you can see your Netflix Account plan and payment information.
6. Now Scroll down a bit and click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
7. Click on the confirm button to finally to confirm your Netflix Subscription.
So there were simple steps to cancel Netflix Account subscription using mobile phone.
Cancel Netflix Subscription on browser using PC
If you use your PC or laptop to watch Netflix, you can opt out easily from the PC as well. Follow the steps below to easily cancel your Netflix membership.
1. First of all, open browser on your computer either on Mac or Windows.
2. Now search Netflix.com on your browser and fill in your login ID and password.
3. After logging into your account, hover your cursor over the menu on the top right corner.
4. Now, in click on the “Account button” from the drop down menu as shown below.
5. You will see your account details and payment information on the screen. Now, click on the “Cancel Membership” button and then confirm cancellation of your Netflix account on the next page.
Once you have canceled the subscription, it will be effective at the end of your current billing cycle. The in-app preferences and account details will be saved for 10 months. Meanwhile, you can restart your Netflix subscription/ membership any time you want
Note: Many people think that deleting your Netflix app from your devices will automatically cancel the Netflix Subscription. But this isn’t the case. You have to manually opt-out of the Netflix monthly subscription to cancel your membership.
So, this was a step by step guide to cancel the Netflix membership easily. Netflix offers flexible plans and gives you control over your membership. There are no cancellation fees and you can start the membership whenever you want. But in case if you ever feel canceling your Netflix account, it is just two clicks away. We hope you have found this article helpful, you can also check out modded apps and games. Follow us for a more awesome how-to guide, tips, and tricks.